Hawks & Company is the leading commercial and industrial HVAC & Energy Services Company – servicing the tristate area for over 35 years. We value our employees and our customers, and are looking for an experienced HVAC Installer to join our team! At least 5 years Commercial HVAC/R Installation experience
- Experience with Victaulic piping
- Understands commercial boiler replacements and retrofits
- Understands cooling tower applications for replacement
- Experience with package rooftop unit replacement experience
- Understands and has experience with turn-key installations
- Experience with VRF systems a plus
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Takes ownership and pride in their workmanship
If you have HVAC experience and want to work for a great company, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation of commercial equipment at customer sights.
- Order parts for project jobs.
- Work along with other coworkers to obtain common goal of completion.
- Ability to follow a schedule.
- Follow all proper installation procedures within manufacture protocol.
- Start and commission equipment after installation.
- Report completion status daily.
Qualifications and Skills
- Successful completion of trade school, HVAC license, or NATE certification
- Universal EPA certification
- OSHA 10 certified (we will provide if don’t have)
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Well organized, punctual, and dependable
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year